Translate

Monday 24 December 2012

Keeping a Blog



One thing I've realized: It's hard to keep a blog. 

Been trying to keep one since masters days but it's been hard to keep it running. I'll start really cool and then after a few posts, I'll be busy and forget about it. Then the cycle will go on...

I have a lot of stuff in my mind lately and I really want to put it in writing. But I don't have the luxury of time (or I'm too lazy to even want to type!)

Until tonight. I have no choice but to sit and write because everybody's still up and I thought, when would I start..."kapag wala na akong maisulat talaga?"

So I'd say that I hope this one is for keeps. And that I will have a lot of things to share and many would be inspired even for just glimpses of my head. 

I'd end this first one with this: "You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your hearts give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment. So then banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningles..." -from the Living Word (Ecclesiastes 11:9-10)


No comments:

Post a Comment