Translate

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Answered Prayers of 2014


Last year, I made this list of prayers for 2013. (See complete post here)
Not all of them were answered the way I want them to but the way He wanted.
Thankful to the Lord for all the blessings :)

1) That I will bloom where I am planted (teaching and being a wife)
God has given me many opportunities to grow as an educator this year. I thank Him for the time at Messiah College. It was fun and challenging to teach the younger generation- the future leaders of the Philippines.

I think I have grown as a wife as well. I can cook several dishes now and the Lord has taught me how to change ME-thinking to US-thinking.

2) Online Course in UP
This has been my plan for quite some time but I was never able to pursue it. However, I was able to enroll in a short-course about business this year. It geared me to start thinking differently about entrepreneurship.

3) Cross-Cultural Trip
I was able to join a 3-week trip in Northern Thailand and Laos. It was mind-opening for me. My husband wasn't with me but I know that the Lord has given us fresh insights when I was away.

Ladies' Team at the Golden Triangle


4) An organized and "busy" kitchen
Before moving to Singapore, I think I was able to fulfill this. And even now, with a new kitchen, I think this has been answered :) More delicious meals to cook this coming 2015!

Our small but "busy" kitchen in Singapore


5) Opportunities to Grow
My short stories were published by Go and Tell Publishing for their Values Education Book.
I was able to teach at the MW of Messiah College and JIL Compass.
I was able to take part (even for just a short time) at the work in Cainta.
I was able to start doing calligraphy again and water color lettering.
One of my calligraphy works (c) Lifeaseuknowit

Book Launch at Go and Tell Publishing

Thank you, Lord for all your blessings! Thank you for being with me and my family this year as we go through trials and challenges. #blessed

1 comment: