Translate

Sunday 1 September 2013

Images of Seoul, South Korea

63 Building: Entrance Fee 12,000 won
Love Seat:  Sweethearts can enjoy the view of the city

I don't have a good camera when I went there so this is all I got from the top :( 63 Tower is really a good place to go! 


Sueojangdae (A Fortress at the top of a Mountain)
No Entrance Fee
Morning is the best time to go :) Great for jogging and walking
Has a nice view of the city too!




Took this to remind me of the place: Gwangju City (just an hour outside Seoul)


Changdeokgung Palace and the Secret Garden
Entrance Fee: 3000won




King's Throne

Secret Garden during Summer



Seoul Museum
No Entrance Fee




A miniature of the city :) Amazing work!

Random Pictures
S.Koreans love COFFEE! Coffee shops are everywhere!

Oh yes, chili!

Inside a women's wash room!

Soup everyday

Yeouido Park: I like that bicycle for couples ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment