Translate

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Suelas: Super Comfy Shoes

I love shoes! And I like shoe-hunting. Just this year, I've found what I have been looking for for sooo long--Suelas! I first got to know them through Rica Paralejo's site. 

Why I love Suelas?

1) Very comfortable!
I first wore my Llanura shoes by Suelas in a all-day lakad with my friends. My feet didn't hurt at all! :) Since then, Llanura has become my best friend and my best shoes ever! 
Llanura in their new colors! 

2) Affordable
Compare to other shoes in the market, I think with its durability and style, Suelas is a good find. (Prices ranging from 800 to 1000+)

3) Variety
You can find thongs, sandals & closed shoes for different occasions. Yep, even formal occasions too such as weddings. Imagine, you can have beautiful shoes in comfort! I wore Celebracion Fleur on my wedding reception. Tripping was out of the question ;)
Celebracion Flat Shoes

4) You can bring it anywhere! 
Suelas is foldable. You can bring different pairs when you're travelling. 

Teenage Dream

If you like flat shoes with style, pick Suelas-you'll not be disappointed! 
Visit www.suelasonline.com to see more.

Photos from Suelas Site

No comments:

Post a Comment