Translate

Thursday 24 October 2013

10 Lessons from My Husband

It's not everyday that I get cheesy like this but I am just happy that I am married to one of the kindest men on this planet! :) 

Here are the things that my husband taught me so far
(Forgive me but I've used some famous quotations & pictures from pinterest to show my points-hehe) :) 

#1
So I am trying to lower my naturally high-pitched voice! :P

#2
My husband has his set of friends but I am his one and only best friend in the whole wide world. 
He is my best friend too. And I know for sure that it will stay that way :)

#3
My husband and I are both "dominant" people. We want to be always right. But I can see how he would always set an example that we can argue kindly and set our case kindly. 

#4
Anne Frank said this quote, my husband lives with this principle. He is a man who live simply & generously. 

#5
He always encourages me to do what I really want. He always believes in me (kaya lalo akong naiinspire). I think the only dream that he disagree with is the room full of shoes (although he buys me shoes every now and then but he said it's better to live simply-see #4)

#6
I may be too mayabang to say this but my husband has proven to me this. I admire him for work ethics, his passion & his desire to always do what is right (even if it means he will be the subject of talks & mockery)

#7
He is a Bisaya but he respects & loves our language! He has inspired me to be more Filipino in my actions & deeds. 

#8

He thought me to keep things in private and not to flaunt about achievements or anything. In these days of facebook status & posts, he chose to remain silent (well...unless it is about politics). I could say that he has achieved things already but never have I seen him flaunt it (he's even ashamed to say the school where he graduated, grabe!)
As for me, I am still learning how to be silent. This post is the proof that I have not learned my lesson. 

#9
He has made me taste different kinds of chocolates (kaya naman tumataba kami) Everyday, even if his budget is tight, he would buy me small sweets. This is probably the worst thing that he has taught me (but then it makes me happy)

#10
Lastly, my husband taught me to live out my spirituality. He is a man of few words but when he believes something, he wants to live it out. He is a reminder to me that every lesson that I learned from God should not remain on my head (or just posted in the internet). 
Spirituality for him does not stop on our beliefs but on how we live our lives based on those.

Sorry readers if I sound so mayabang, but I'm just a proud wife! 
He is truly one of God's great gifts to my life. I hope you also learned something from him.


Advance Happy 8 months, sweetie! :)



4 comments: