Translate

Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Top 6 Dream Destinations


They say it's free to dream. And so today, I want to dream. I realized recently that material things can't be compared to experience. Presenting to you my Top 6 Dream Destinations:

#6 New Zealand: "The Home of the Middle Earth"
This shouldn't come as a surprise! I am a fan of Lord of the Rings. The wonderful scenery in the film just made me want to fly to that place & have a quiet time.

I grew up reading & knowing about special places in NZ even before LOTR. Mt. Cook is one of them :)

Of course, who wouldn't want to visit the Hobbiton?
Official Site: www.newzealand.com

#5 Brazil: The Wonders of Amazon
Why Brazil? My love for books brought me to Rio de Janeiro, Amazon & to the American Indians. That was the start of my interest and love for culture & people groups.

The Amazon

This place is really interesting. This is the point where two rivers meet & yet their color do not mix. Our God is an amazing Creator :)

#4 Israel: Where IT all Started
Who wouldn't want to be here & see the setting of the Bible?

The Dead Sea

Wall in Jerusalem where Jews pray
#3 Iceland: The Place of Wonders
Aurora Borealis, that's it!



#2 Japan: The Home of Mt. Fuji
Oh, Japan! So near yet so far.

The beautiful Mt. Fuji
Pink Flowers Hillside: Interesting, eh?
Top destinations in Japan by Forbes (click here)


#1 Pakistan: The Place Where No One Dares to Go
You may say, WHAT?!! but yep, you are reading this correctly. The main reason I guess is because no one would want to go there. But I do!




Looks really interesting in pictures!

Sometimes, miracles do happen. Who knows, next month or next year, I'll be flying to one of these dream destinations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment