Translate

Monday 16 December 2013

The Daykeeper 2014

2013 has been a great year, it's a start of a new phase in my life. It started my freelancing and online jobs and I am enjoying the adventures of  married life. Sadly, I wasn't able to journal consistently this year. I've been hooked with blogging, FB, twitter and instagram. :(

 So, my dream this year is to have a journal and a planner rolled into one. When I've learned about the Daykeeper, I know in my heart that I want it. However, it's too pricey for me... so I took away the desire to have one (naks!)

But one day, a package came and....tadaaaa, my very own DayKeeper :)

Indeed, I am loved.



I instantly fell in love with every pages. I can write my schedules on the left side and on the right side, I can write something about the things that made me happy for each day of the week. Also, there is a mid-month musing section with lovely photographs.  NEAT!!!

 I am definitely inspired to write down my 2014 memories with this awesome planner :)




Note: If you're interested to have one, hurry! I think they only have a few copies left (and you can't order online anymore)
See: https://www.facebook.com/thedaykeeperdatebook


(c) Photos by Nemil


No comments:

Post a Comment