Translate

Friday 20 December 2013

Not Just a Happy Birthday

From Motivational Meme
I am not just happy about my birthday, I am happy that I know the reason why I was born.
Nope, it's not about being married to my wonderful husband or having a comfortable, easy life.
It's not about career or status in life.
I have found the meaning of life and I claim it to the fullest.

Yes, it is a happy birthday for me.

My dad just celebrated his 51st birthday too and I owe him a lot for demonstrating a life filled with purpose, wisdom and love. Thank you Tay, for leading me to the path of Christ.

Thank you Lord for giving me this life. May I always be willing to live my life for you alone.


"I have come that they may have life and have it to the full." -(Jesus Christ, the star for this Season)

No comments:

Post a Comment