Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

Blessings of 2013

I could not count  the many blessings God has given me this year. Indeed, 2013 has been very meaningful. This year, my tears were pure joy. I am still in awe on how God has worked amazingly in my life.

(1) This year, I married the person who showed me the love that I have been waiting for. Truly, he is God's precious gift to me--the answer to my prayers.


(2) I finally experienced what I want to do in the past year--to teach. Right now, I am teaching in a college, teaching online and teaching kids too. :)

(3) I got the chance to enjoy being a homemaker--learning how to cook and celebrating my wife-moments :)

(4) It isn't every year that I'll have the chance to be published. This year, I was able to passed two articles in Young Women on a Journey (2): Beauty for Ashes and my "old" paper was published in the ATS Journal. Plus some of the stories that I have written got accepted in an elementary values education book. It was quite a struggle for me to finish but I was able to do it.Praise the Lord!

(5) An opportunity to serve God with my husband.



(6) A chance to enjoy life, travel and see a glimpse of another people's culture with my most favorite person in the world.

Cambodia, Thailand, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Bohol, Cebu, Davao City and hiking Mt. Mabilog with friends :)
(7) Moments to establish new friendships and rekindle old ones.
         -Friendship with Rose (and Kap), Kits and Joanna (my "megamall" sister-haha) and Mama Mitch pa :)
         -Never ending friendship with the Sharons
         -The lovers-Corits and Albert and of course, Emerson
         -TESOL friends (you know who you are!)
         -My highschool friends Mitch & Ogim, Fern, Rod, Rhea and others :)
         -Ninong and ninang who are always there to support and encourage
        and for everyone whom I can still call friends--THANK YOU!

(8) A new camera to capture all the precious moments! :)

(9) And lastly, my family----Tatay and Nanay-for their unending love and care and for Mama and Papa for accepting me as their very own daughter.

Lord, I can't thank you enough. Alam kong lahat ay imposible sa'yo kaya I firmly believe that 2014 will be even greater. May I love all the more, serve all the more and step out of my comfort zone FOR YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment